We as coaches at Manchester Girls FC promise to always :
- Promote fair play.
- Show respect to match officials, opposition players, coaches and spectators.
- Play fairly and adhere to the laws of the game.
- Never enter the field of play without the official’s permission.
- Place the safety, well-being and enjoyment of each player over winning.
- Build and develop trust and respect with each player to help build their confidence and self-esteem.
- Explain to players what I expect of them with their attitude and behaviour and what they should expect from me.
- Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance.
- Ensure all youth players understand these expectations.
- Follow best practice guidelines at all times!
- Ensure players safety and welfare is our top priority!
- Adhere to the club and FA Respect policies!
- Report any breaches of conduct to the club.
- Maintain control of our team’s spectators at all times.
- Never be verbally or physically abusive!
- When ever possible give all players equal playing time on the pitch!
- Never engage in criticism on social media!
- Understand referees will make mistakes.
- Raise any matter arising quietly and respectfully without interference from any other parties!
- Never bring the club into disrepute by my actions!
- Co-operate with all requests from League or Club officials!
You must be logged in to post a comment.